Thursday 5th October, 2006 - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW! FL DiverLover, you need to get a new avatar! congrats! You look fantastic.

maybe we should start a Before n After thread to put our progresses on?

Congratulations FL_DVLover!!! Your pics are fantastic... best wishes for your continued success!

Yes, definitely time for a new avatar. You look HOT!!

:D Thank you everyone for all the great compliments. Its great incentive to keep going. Jenny's suggestion of a before and after thread might be a good thing to attract other people to the Challenge. As you see, I'm not too shy to post my results complete with a cheesy pose :crafty: . Other people could block out their faces if they want to stay anonymous.

I plan to take plenty of pictures at the Megadive coming up before Halloween so I will probably have a good picture to replace my current avatar.

That's right! I forgot you were gonna be at the MegaDive! How cool is that? We'll have to make sure to get some photos!

Hi Guys,

Sorry FL_DVLover I haven't responsed earlier.

WOW! Great stuff on the weight loss!

:wave-smil:wave-smil

Looking great!

:banana:

As to a 'before and after' photo, its a trouble trying to find a photo of me before, I have some from a year or so back, but nothing great..

Well will be reporting in tomorrow with almightywife!

Back
Top Bottom