Thursday weighers - it's your turn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok Thurs weighers - it's your turn to tell us how you did.

Good Luck
Becky

Well, this is week 3 of 'Body for Life' for me. I'm down 9lbs from last Thursday bringing the total loss to 29lbs. 81lbs to go :) I started at 350lbs... Walk/Jog/Run/Puke/Crawl 3 times a weeks (well, it's not really that bad) and weight training 3 times a week. Plus, eating 6 small, well balanced meals seems to be the ticket.

-Frank

Well. I am up a pound but I still think that I am on the right track. I have increased my walks from 2 miles a day to four miles most days, 2 in the morning before work and 2 in the evening. I am also working on self discipline when it comes to eating. Everything that I eat and all exercise is faithfully logged onto my balance log, I should be headed in the right direction

Minus 2 pounds for me - wish I could say how and why. I have to get back into my routine. Been working (just 2 days a week), teaching swimming (2 days a week) and getting ready for a wedding (daughter's). That's my excuse for driving pass the gym :D

Becky

I am down 1.3 lbs frfom last week. Not bad considereing that I had one hell of a week, I wasn't very good at the dieting thing. I guress that I would have done better if I didn't eat half of that Ice Cream B-Day cake and a couple of donuts. However, I could always have done worse too :wink:

I'm 2 1/2 pounds less this week. I'm very happy!!!!!!

WooHoo! WTG, Natasha!

Dee:
WooHoo! WTG, Natasha!

Thanks! Not as good as the 4.1 you lost, or the 5 ChickDiver lost..but I'm really happy!

I think (((( Skinny Vibes)))))) work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down 2 pounds from last week, but the walking just didn't happen this week. After getting a shot of cortesone (is that spelled right) in my shoulder yesterday, I think I can get back on track. Not eating anything different, just cutting down on the portions and adding more fruits and veggies. Be glad when then farmers market kicks off in this area. :eyebrow:

Natasha, in response to your question of the time for my walking 4 miles.....haven't ever timed it really, but I listen to music while I walk. I walk 3mph, and go through 1 1/2 tapes of music so I'm figuring it's about 1 1/2 hrs since the guy on the tape says: "You've been working out 15 minutes. You've been working out 30 minutes". LOL The day I tried to time it, 3 people stopped me on the street to ask for directions!

Sorry.....I'm rambling......must be the pain pills the doc gave me.....LOL

Brenda

Back
Top Bottom