Time for some serious planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They don't have one. Last time we were there, we went with Action Divers. It is located right in front of the villas, They're OK. As I understand it, seariders, a filipino run dive op is very much near Action divers. Its been getting nice reviews here in the PPD.

You can't go wrong with the villas.

You mean LBC (Laguna Beach Club)? I always recommend it, when somebody is looking for higher end accomodations away from the party scene. I stayed there for 2 weeks with my GF and liked it very much. The walk in the morning to Sabang, where my dive Op was situated, was always great...
It's one of the nicest places to stay in the area, in my oppinion...
:coffee:
How is the beach in front of Out of the Blue?

I stayed at La Laguna last time. Overall, good place. I liked the beach and clear water at Big Laguna. Considering Out of the Blue next time. It looks a little more private (from the web anyway) compared to La Laguna and ocean view room is a must.

Curious, never seen anyone recommend La Laguna in the year I've been reading this forum.

I have dived all these spots and narrowed them down to what i think is the best in my experiences. though all beat the Red Sea hands no question):

Southern Negros-Dumaguete/Dauin/Apo Island/Siquijor (just a treat)

Mindoro-PG/Anilao and Apo Reef/Verde Island (I am returning here in 3 weeks)

I second the comment on husband and massages (get a chasity belt for him)

I have dived all these spots and narrowed them down to what i think is the best in my experiences. though all beat the Red Sea hands no question):

Southern Negros-Dumaguete/Dauin/Apo Island/Siquijor (just a treat)

Mindoro-PG/Anilao and Apo Reef/Verde Island (I am returning here in 3 weeks)

I second the comment on husband and massages (get a chasity belt for him)

Thanks Bronson, all these spots are on my list, it`s reassuring to know they beat the Red Sea. I can`t wait!

As to chastity belt, good idea though I might have a problem clearing it through security...

Jonix-chain & ball will cost a fortune in overweight, otherwise it`s a perfectly good idea :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom