Time Share Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would say buy in states such as in Orlando then trade into RCI to let you stay wherever you wish. I use my property in Forida with Fairfield to travel everywhere (Cancun, Curacao, Ft. Lauderdale, Canary Islands, San Francisco, London, Seivervill, Tn, Hawai) usually it has very high trade value.

Mike

I own 4 weeks at Morritts Tortuga Club in Grand Cayman in the new Seaside building. It is beautiful, safe & the best diving & snorkeling in the caribbean. The kids can snokel right under the resort dock. It is on the quiet side of the island and so it is very relaxing. You can always drive to town for other activities. I have been going there for almost 20 years & love it. Please check out the website Morritt´s Tortuga Seaside | Grand Cayman | Island Timeshare Vacation. If interested, I would be happy to answer any of your questions. If you are interested in renting Or purchasing, I am willing to negotiate both. I have both a 1 bedrrom & a 2 bedroom townhouse. Either way, I will give you any information on the island and/or the resort. It is an amazing place , especially if you are a diver.

Back
Top Bottom