tiny bubbles...behind my eyes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will start with the usual disclaimer. This is general education not specific medical advise.
It sounds as if what you saw was more of a visual aura not floaters. Floaters go away when you close your eyes and or more noticable in your central vision. This would indicate more of a neurological problem such as a reduction in blood to the occipital lobe of your brain. This would be a similar mechanism to migraines. Auras should be taken seriously since they can signal the early onset of strokes or in your case DC.
Lloyd

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all the helpful info!

I don't think these are "floaters"; it's more like seeing a pattern of motion in the perifry of my vision that I can only describe as being like a wave of bubbles constantly moving upwards. And Lloyd did hit upon something when he mentioned "auras" amd migraines-I did used to get "moving pattern auras" somewhat like the floating bubbles thing just before the onset of a migraine. Knock wood, I haven't had a migraine in a good long while!!!!

Thanks!
Pamela

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom