to all those who prayed for my dad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabbitears

Reaction score
i am writing you this from my dads room at the hospital,as i dont wish to leave his side but felt that i had to reply to you all who have been praying for my dad..he awoke this morning for the first time since the accident and is aware of his surroundings..surgery to repair a tear in his liver went well and although he has bruising of his kidneys and he is not out of the woods yet, the doctors are saying that they are sure that he will pull though..i want to thank everyone who has been praying for my dad and i hope i didnt put anyone out by my going on line that night..i didnt know what to do and my dad has always told me that when things get rough to ask those around you to pray and that god will hear them.i cant seem to stop crying seeing him lying there and feeling helpless to do anything..im sorry i have to go .getting choked up...Chris

Thanks for taking the time to update us... Glad to hear he's doing better. Just stay by him and tell him we're all pulling for him, ok?

Take care big guy, I'm sure it'll all be better soon. I'll keep praying for him.

Chin up my man, what did you mean that there was nothing you could do. You are there, believe me he will rest better with you at his side. Keep us posted, gods speed on his recovery

great news!:) I'm glad to hear your father is doing better. As he is not out of the woods yet, my family and I will still keep you and your father in our prays. Make sure you tell him I said get well soon :nurse: ! and please keep us posted!

Chillywill

Chris, I'm glad to hear that things are improving for your dad.

You have friends here, that care about you, and what you're going through. We'll continue to give you the support we can.

hey chris
it chokes us up as well guy, we all get that knot in our throats
our prayers are with you still ! and gods speed on his recovery !
your dad has got to be the proudest father in the world right now knowing that you are by his side !

Thanks for the update, Chris. You're doing plenty! Having you at his side is very strong medicine for your Dad. We'll keep him in our thoughts and prayers. Tell him we'll be here when he's better.

Thanks for keeping us informed. We've all been wondering how he was doing. We are so glad his outlook is good. Like I said earlier, we're like a family here on the Scubaboard and you can always turn to us for help, or if you just need someone to listen. Tell Rabbitears we are happy to hear he is doing better and we look forward to his return to the Scubaboard.

Thanks for keeping us posted, this is really good news. I hope and pray for a speedy recovery. I don't have any kids of my own, but if I did I'd sure want them to care as much as you do!

Hey, when things settle down and your Dad recovers, why not register here yourself and become a member also?!

Later, Hawk.

I am glad to hear things are starting to improve some. Get some rest when you can and we will keep praying.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom