to all those who prayed for my dad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by rabbitears
i want to thank everyone who has been praying for my dad and i hope i didnt put anyone out by my going on line that night..i didnt know what to do and my dad has always told me that when things get rough to ask those around you to pray and that god will hear them.Chris

Put anyone out? Not at all.

Didn't know what to do?
You did the best thing possible.

When I don't know what to do,
following directions usually works best.

You are both in my thoughts and Prayers.

Thanks for the update.

Chris

I'm glad your dads getting better - and like Dee said, I'm sure you being there is helping his recovery and making him feel more and more stronger knowing he has your support.

We're all thinking of you - keep up posted as to his progress :sun:

Chris If there is anything I can do for you, private message me. We live in the same city. God Bless.

I am so glad to hear that your dad is doing better, you being there by his side helps a lot I'm sure. Hang in there and we will all keep you both in our prayers!

Hey great news!! I am very releived that your dad is doing better, you stay with your dad, and we'll keep the prayers coming. Best of luck, and thanks for keeping us updated.

Chris,

Great news about you father. Stay with him and let him know that we are all with you and him everyday. Keep his spirits up, let him know "the board" is with him in our prayers and thoughts.

Since we can't be there, when he's feeling better print some of the messages out and let him read a few.

Glad you've kept us informed, we want to know how he's doing and most of all HOW YOU ARE DOING.

Waterdogs

I can't tell you all how relieved I was to see Christopher's message. I've been in touch back channel and Christopher's dad's name is Roger.
They have a long way to go yet, so we all need to keep praying hard for Roger and Christopher.
Special thanks to Rooster1, who's closest.
Rick

Chris,

Glad to see your Dad's heading in the right direction. We're all pulling for him. Keep by his side and tell him that his fellow bubble blowers are thinking of him.

i feel for you and your father in my heart. I am new and as soon as i saw this i started to pray for both of you and will continue. please keep us informed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom