To computer or not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MechDiver once bubbled...
I got all my little gold stars filled in now. Do I get something neat :wink: :wink:

From personal experience I would say no. Well...maybe dirty looks from your boss.

lal7176 once bubbled...
How about a wrist computer that can also be used as a bottom timer...kill two birds with one stone :D Flame away :)

Thats like buying a car, then taking out the engine and pushing it around :boom:

MD

lal7176 once bubbled...
How about a wrist computer that can also be used as a bottom timer...kill two birds with one stone :D Flame away :)

Actually I just err, happen to have one of those - a Vytec air integrated ... bottom timer! (I kid thee not). Very cool, worlds most expensive guage :D

~<//><

P.S. So now you're killing birds? Hey, when you were younger did you pull the wings off ...

MechDiver once bubbled...

Thats like buying a car, then taking out the engine and pushing it around :boom:

MD

True, but if you're not driving anywhere you can sure look good sitting in a nice Lamborgini, with or without the engine.

~<//><

Back
Top Bottom