too much excitement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, what were they having for dinner? Did they share?

From what I heard some kind of Tempura...too many takers.:wink:

Es tut mir leit . . .
Soll ich Ihnen klar Himmel shicken ?

Forgive my bad German . . . it's been 39 years since I studied it.
Klarer Himmel, Sonnenschein und ein bischen Wind bitte :D
(clear skies, sunshine and a touch of wind please)

I knew what you were saying and that is more than I can say for some people :wink:

So if they invite you to dinner are you and Roger gonna accept?

hmmmmmm....let me think....NO .....lol

glad you are okay. Smoke really has a strong smell. My kids cooked some popcorn in the microwave for 15 minutes or so, long enough to fossilize it, and the smell took weeks to get out of my house.

lol...fossilize....lol

A staff member at one of my homes did that too. I was at the point that I was going to have him buy a new microwave. The smell came back every time we used the dang thing!

Gee Lisa, talk about excitement lately!

I did the same thing with popcorn on our office microwave about 8 months ago...I was getting ready for our editor's meeting and put it in and then forgot about it as I was setting up for the meeting...I'm surprised the fire alarm didnt go off along with the sprinklers...it still smells every time someone cooks something...oppy!

lol...I hope you acted like you didn't have anything to do with it...lol:wink:

catherine96821:
My kids cooked some popcorn in the microwave for 15 minutes or so, long enough to fossilize it, and the smell took weeks to get out of my house.

Ugh - burned popcorn smell. The only thing worse smelling that I've (personally) done is when I was roasting garlic in the oven and forgot about it. That was nasty.

justleesa:
lol...I hope you acted like you didn't have anything to do with it...lol:wink:

I wish! We are a small office and everyone knows I make popcorn for the meetings! They were all YELLING my name, and of course, everytime someone cooks and that "smell" eminates I get reminded that I caught the micro on fire (no flames, but a LOT of smoke). I agree, it is a nasty smell!

Glad all is OK. It is very scary when that happens.

Back
Top Bottom