TOO much rain!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rained all night but warmed up today :D But I hear ya, I've had enough of it too...Bring out the sun!!

Say a little prayer of thanks Cath, it could be snow

My daughter called and asked me to bring her new shoes, socks and pants to school. She got soaked waiting for the bus and when she hopped off the bus at school there was a puddle and she landed right in the middle of it. I wish my mom would have taken the rain with her when she left. Lets send all the rain to Maui since they aren't getting it. Just wait until this summer when we will be complaining on how hot it is and wish we had some rain.

Melissa

Melissa! Even I drove the little darlings to school in this mess!

ch0ppersrule:
Just wait until this summer when we will be complaining on how hot it is and wish we had some rain.

Welcome to Texas Weather! LOL :D

I was pretty excited when I saw some blue sky at 10 a.m. this morning.

Leesa, how is the viz after all the rain? Is it affecting the wreck sites at all?

Becky, she told me it was good! I saw the sun!

sea nmf:
I was pretty excited when I saw some blue sky at 10 a.m. this morning.

Leesa, how is the viz after all the rain? Is it affecting the wreck sites at all?

I would say the vis at the Yo and the Sea Tiger were about 50-70', but can't say that it was due to run off...but we'll get that soon enough I guess. Yesterday I had a jellyfish floating around when I jumped in...I guess the off shore winds are blowing them in.

Sudden strong current at the YO today and one lady from the other group got caught in the current at turtles. Kewalo pipe was a bit surgie yesterday.

catherine96821:
ohhhhh...but I want you to! We would all take you out for kava.
Where can you get Kava now? There used to be a place in Kaimuke(sp?) but that was a few years ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom