TOO much rain!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I am getting tired of the rain out here as well. A group of us are going to try sharks cove or Waimea Wall this Sunday. A buddy of mine lives on the North shore and has been watching the viz as well as we are watching the surf. It is only supposed to be 2-4 on Sunday on the North Shore so we'll just hope it stays down. With that size of surf sharks cove is usually pretty flat.

well, if it does not go, you can come on the elysium at club rate. We are going to the YO and I am going in to shoot. Alex was asking today...how come nobody comes on my club dives? So..I am spreading the word. It is a very nice boat...1300.

If he would do something different on Monday I might come with my guests...we've done the yo and seatiger this week...maybe 100 ft hole or something else cool?

So you guys think you get rain huh??????

catherine96821:
Alex was asking today...how come nobody comes on my club dives?

Catherine - I would suspect that at least part of the reason is that you can't really plan in advance to do the dives. I think Becky spoke with him and at least a few months ago, the club divers were used as fillers - so you could call only a few days before to find out if he has seats available.

For me at least, I'm not that flexible and have to be able to plan when I can dive at least a week or two out. By the time Wednesday or Thursday rolls around, I've already got my weekend planned with errands, chores, work, stuff with my kid, etc. And if I plan to dive on any particular weekend, call him on Wed. or Thurs. and find out he doesn't have seats available, it's probably too late to get a seat with my other "operators of choice".

Hey Catherine- how are the streets on your side of the Island? I watched the news last night and they were talking about Hanuama Bay area and up the East side have some major problems with the roads (from all the rain). I seen North Shore got a lot of water on the roads and there were big chunks missing of the roadway. What does the water look like over there?

It's pouring out of buckets up on Punchbowl right now and the soil can't handle it...everything is mushy....I hope I get out of my parking spot tonight:bawling:

Well, I only drove to Diamond Head this am with boy child. My courtyard is flooded. There are some new potholes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom