Top 3 of 2013 ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just some stunning pictures!!!! Here are the ones that worked for me in 2013. Sorry not sure how to make them bigger either

1- This was taken at the Blue Hole in New Mexico and was from about 15' looking up at a fall colored tree

TreeAbovethewatersmall1of1_zpsd633b58e.jpg

2 - Old Lobster Pot Key Largo FL

TheLobsterTrapsmall-1_zps3c46f56c.jpg

3- Flamingo Tongues on a blue fan

FlamingoToungessmall-1_zps2c5ea3f0.jpg

Hi Roko,

There is no need to be envious of those tropical divers! We both live close to some of the best cold-water diving in the world! I did a dive the other day at a local dive site about a 20 minute drive from downtown Vancouver where I got as many, if not more, great shots than I did on any given dive on my trip to Philippines last month (and Philippines has pretty damn good diving! Better than Hawaii and Carribean I would say!)

If you don't believe me, check out: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151786132411828.1073741854.622241827&type=1&l=6f7bbab7d5

Or for more diving in BC pics, have a look here: Underwater British Columbia - robertroy

cheers and happy diving! :)

Love that shot of the tree -- that's very different!

OK - I'll give it a crack as my 1st post here.

My first attempt at UW photography with new EPL-5 off Peurto Galera last week (no post production cos don't know how to do it yet
eyebrow.gif
)

PC0605311.jpg

PC0604961.jpg

PC0202501.jpg

Rest assured I'll be driving you all crazy with a million questions & queries on technique, gear, etc over the coming months in order to attempt to achieve the brilliant, crisp
pics that you guys on here are achieving ....

:happywave::happywave:

Love that last one -- that little fish was TINY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom