Tortugas trip april or september?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in.... I'd certainly rather be shoulder to shoulder (or foot if you prefer) with a bunch of SB'ers than strangers.... Lets do it ya'll

baitedstorm:
I'm in.... I'd certainly rather be shoulder to shoulder (or foot if you prefer) with a bunch of SB'ers than strangers.... Lets do it ya'll
As long as Darrel doesnt touch my foot or leg :wink:

i be down with this trip

so... who do we contact to reserve spots?

yeah Simon, who do we contact? :D

How much? - - I see that I am going to be working A LOT of overtime this year!!

$$$$ DIVE $$$ WORK WORK WORK WORK $$$$$ DIVE $$$$ DIVE

Ultimate Getaway seems to have spaces on 6/30-7/3 and 7/21-7/24 or 8/25-8/28 all for photo type trips - assume these will be the kinds of dives we would prefer over spearfishing and lobstering (of course not in season any of those times). Those are open dates with other trips, any other weekends not already assigned, like mid-april or after early-sept are completely open, not assigned for anyone or any particular type of diving. With a large enough group we might be able to force the trip to our requirements. The kind of cost i have seen at Kissimmee Pro Dive and ScubaQuest who often run these trips once or more per year are around $599+tax for 3 days diving. That is arrive thursday night, overnight to tortugas, dive friday, through sunday, with sunday also being the homeward passage and stopping at Baja California or another wreck as you come in. Dont know if there are any surcharges for nitrox or such or if that is standard fill/an option. I have emailed the owner regarding pricing and such. Any dates that really work well for people?

murphdivers286:
Sounds great Simon. Are you going to wear your large hat......:lol:
Only if you are pouring tequilla and someone has a camera again :wink:

Tequilla - Large hats ??? This sounds like a spring break fling in Mexico - - Oh man WE SHOULD go to MEXICO for spring break.. Dive with the fishes during the day and [edit]partying at night!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom