Tortugas trip april or september?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya' know- if I sign up for this one, I'll be far less apt to go off for the proposed Cozumel trip....I'd be interested.

Ok, my roommate is interested too, so that would make it around 10 i believe:
1. Me
2&3. Darrel/Vickie
4. Eric
5. Joe
6. Andy
7. Colin
8. Susan
9. Marvel
10. Jeff
Which would be enough for a half chart, so now we have to discuss dates, there aren’t any half charter options with photo groups (i imagine going to the prettier reefs, not as much those for game fish) on, so we would have to go for a separate date than is currently reserved, which would be the weekends of:
4/15-17
9/9-11 onwards (at the moment)
See the boat, schedule and amenities on Ultimate Getaway.
So it would appear that a mid-hurricane season set of dives or else waiting and seeing might be our only options. We cant do a 4 day charter without some serious additions (another 10) to our list so far. So what do you guys think?

why not April 15-17?

H2Andy:
why not April 15-17?
That is what i am asking - however we would have to get ourselves moving soon and i would like to know when/if those mentioned are free for that date or others - as we only just have 10 people at the moment, would need them all to make that booking.

i'm a go if everybody else is. this means no diving with (certain others) but, hey,
i say, screw them :eyebrow:

April 15-17 is awesome. Let's go. When, where and how much for the deposit?

Joe

Prices - see post 21, or alternatively it would be 513 +6.5% ($546.35), not sure about deposits - i will ask soon.

EDIT - aggggggghhhhhhh, again, just looked at my calendar to see if this conflicted with other trips or plans i had and it sure does, my PE exam - which i have put off before, but i really need to do if i am to climb the corporate ladder at some point. Somehow there always seem to be trips or great things lined up the weekends when they decide to do that stupid exam! :crying:

eanxgirl:
grouper the size of Volkswagons.
I'm really glad to hear you say that.

I was checking the props on the fast cat a couple of weeks ago, just mask, fins, and snorkel at the dock at Fort Jefferson, and I saw a jewfish swimming under the pilings that seemed CRAZY big. At the time, I estimated it at 500lbs, but by the time we were back in Key West I had convinced myself that since everything looks bigger underwater it was probably only a 150 pounder and my imagination was running away with me. I grabbed a disposable and jumped back in, but only got it's sillouette with smaller fish in the foreground. I can't wait to see the photo now!

lol... they DO get that big, and even bigger if you can believe it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom