totally amazed by this board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alibee

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Alison, and currently I'm living in Madison, Wisconsin. I started diving because my fiance loveslovesLOVES scuba and would like us to include some diving in our honeymoon plans. Now, unfortunately for my pocketbook, I'm thoroughly addicted :)

Anyway, I found this board while trying to find reviews of different BCDs, which was nearly impossible thanks to meta-tag spamming all over the web, but now that I'm here, I must say: DAMN! You folk rock! I am truly amazed by the knowledge that this community contains.

Anyway, I hope to be hanging around for a good, long while. :)

alibee:
Hi! My name is Alison, and currently I'm living in Madison, Wisconsin. I started diving because my fiance loveslovesLOVES scuba and would like us to include some diving in our honeymoon plans. Now, unfortunately for my pocketbook, I'm thoroughly addicted :)

Anyway, I found this board while trying to find reviews of different BCDs, which was nearly impossible thanks to meta-tag spamming all over the web, but now that I'm here, I must say: DAMN! You folk rock! I am truly amazed by the knowledge that this community contains.

There are a lot of great people here, and a lot of Scuba Addicts.

Enjoy the board, have fun, and I'm sure you will have a great time diving on your HoneyMoon!

Glad you've joined us Alison. Check out our New Divers forum and the geographic forum for your desitntion...

:biggrinba don

A few suggestions I do like to offer every new member. First, it's good to keep your Profile with location and Dive Info with number of dives up to date so other members can address any questions appropriately; edit these as possibly needed from your UserCP above or the Quick Links above.

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

:blush: Hi Alison and welcome to the pocketbook draining, dream filling world of diving and to ScubaBoard, our happy home during our SI's. Glad you like the place, my buddy Lil' Irish Temper did the wallpaper. :D I helped with the painting. :wink:
David

Was it my witty banter, Doc's sense of humor, or dlndavid's sense of style that got you hooked :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard !

alibee:

For local diving stuff, be sure to check out http://www.wiscuba.com as well. Lots of good local diving recommendations and other good stuff.

Welcome to the board. AND

:balloon......Congratulations!!!!.......:balloon

on your recent certifications.......

ps-----and your wedding.....:laughing:

:thumb: Hi alibee, My name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to Scuba Board! It’s a great place for people that appreciate scuba diving. and Safe Diving. Cheers!

:wave-smil
Click here to greet a new member!
:giveusahu
No experience needed and it feels great!

murph -- hee hee. That made me giggle. :)

matt -- thanks! I found myself talking about some of the stuff I've read here when I went to the LDS today to rent some stuff for the weekend. :) Maybe they'll come check it out, too!

Back
Top Bottom