trader ratings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RumBum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
what is the magic word to make the Trader Ratings work to give feedback on another SB member?

"RumBum, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

That feature had been temporarily disabled while work was done on the board. I believe I saw a post from Ted about that earlier in the week but don't quote me.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ok, so I saw the post earlier in the week but it was a post from January. Someone revived an old thread and I never check dates :D

That's the one dated January 9 and said it would only be down 24-48 hours.

Sorry, it's down again for a few days.

StSomewhere:
Someone send me a PM or email when its back up. I've got a lot of trader ratings to pass along!
Subscribing to this thread could also be useful.

Back
Top Bottom