Traffic in Hawaii is RIDICULOUS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK... first of all... this is a place of opinion. I'm just stating what I see... and as far as I know that's allowed.

The whole thing I'm getting at in my last post is that people always say it's so great to live in Hawaii, but you have to be willing to pay the price and some of us that moved here didn't have a choice. My parents moved back so that's why I'm here.

It's different than living in Florida or anywhere on the mainland. It's an opinion and I'm not sorry if you didn't seem to like it.

This is a joke right?

Are you really complaining about the traffic?

For real?

No, really?

Ha!

The trafic is the big reason I wont get a "real" job here. I refuse to spend three plus hours a day sitting in a car to cover 40 miles. My brain would melt and I have to go postal!

Waaaaagh.

Waaaghhh.

I want to have the choice of NOT going postal! Or going postal!

Waaahhhh!

I guess, peace be with you and all that my brother: but still...

Waaaghhhh!

EDIT:
Oh jeez screw that.

You are living the good life. Come on! I'm trading years for days here just to get to explore the traffic you hate! Enjoy your life, which is the life I dream of...

PL&JB

whatever.....

I dont want to sound ungrateful for all I have but quite frankly, Oahu sucks. Im only here for one reason. Maui was nice but I was ready for a change after six months. I love the big isle and could be happy there for a long time as long as I didnt have to deal with Kona rush hour. Oahu, well, it just sucks. I think most of it is the traffic. I'll be very glad to leave this island.

Wildcard:
I dont want to sound ungrateful for all I have but quite frankly, Oahu sucks. Im only here for one reason. Maui was nice but I was ready for a change after six months. I love the big isle and could be happy there for a long time as long as I didnt have to deal with Kona rush hour. Oahu, well, it just sucks. I think most of it is the traffic. I'll be very glad to leave this island.

I totally agree... the traffic here has gotten worse over the years and it is RIDICULOUS! I don't care what anyone says... the traffic here has determined where I moved to and where I work. I'm moving to Maui in September because I'm going to be a stay at home mom. Anyone else that thinks people in Hawaii complaining about traffic are whiners then why don't you get a 9-5 job and live on the opposite side of the island from your work.

Yeah some say most of this island economy is based on tourism... well the tourism is suffering because of all the traffic. Working in the dive industry as a job to get me through till I'm done with school doesn't work really well when you can't make a pick up at a hotel in Waikiki on time because the traffic is ridiculous and then people are pissed off and want to cancel because they don't want to wait. You tell me that can't get a little frustrating!

MY OPINION... that's all it is!

I do have to say rush hour in Iraq is a lot of fun but thats only becouse we have more and bigger guns. Traffic starts getting sitcky ya just drive on the wrong side of the road and force everyone else over untill you pass....Ya know, that does sound a lot like here. Anyone know where I can buy a used Stryker?

psst...I know a guy, that knows a guy......:14:

This is MY solution to traffic here: culebra

I leave tomorrow!
Why when I clink properties does my whole screen show up complete with my favorites and such? No one needs to know how much por... Um, educational material I look at. Sorry I couldnt link it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom