Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bottom Feeder

Registered
Reaction score
This has probably been discusse before but:
TRAINING

CLUB or Organisation?
I was taught by my local club, an SAA one. The training, I thought was carried out in a methodical, safe way using BSAC structure and information by guys who taught for the love of it (I am now one of these people)
The SAA can train people 'in house' right up to Dive Supervisor this is the equivilant of PADI Dive Master.
Recently in Cyprus I took the time to take the PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Before doing so I was told I needed to be an AOW and would have to take the course - I did so.
My point is this.....The training I received at the PADI dive center was second to none. I learnt more on that AOW course in 3 days than I thought possible. I started the course thinking I was a reasonably informed SAA CLUB DIVER, I finnished it reeling in the knowledge that I was now a better informed, better skilled & safer diver than I had ever been..............anyone else started training with a club and finninshed up at an org?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom