Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As they are travel lights I will assume that the charger is compatible with various voltages (100 - 250) but thought I should check. These look like awesome travel can lights.
Any currently available? I'm interested in two but it has to be almost immediately available as I'm about to leave for 7 weeks of diving in the tropics.

New batch is cooked up. All of you waiting now is your chance. $225 shipped in continental USA. test lead time is 1 Week, so please dont ask to ship tomorrow. :)

As they are travel lights I will assume that the charger is compatible with various voltages (100 - 250) but thought I should check. These look like awesome travel can lights.
Any currently available? I'm interested in two but it has to be almost immediately available as I'm about to leave for 7 weeks of diving in the tropics.

I received mine last week. The charger is rated for 100-240VAC so you should be good. And yes, that sucker is bright !!

FWIW, I started chipping the lense shield on my light ( lots of hard rock in Lake Travis and I'm careless ). I bought something like this:

4560807TD - Matco-Norca 4560807TD - 2" x 1-1/2" Trap & Drain Coupling

I think it was a 1 3/4" - 1 1/2" but I'd have to measure. Basically I took a knife and cut it down to about 3/4" thick or so. I then slid this on over the light head and the plastic is now well protected.

I think I paid about $5-$10 at Home Depot.

New batch is cooked up. All of you waiting now is your chance. $225 shipped in continental USA. test lead time is 1 Week, so please dont ask to ship tomorrow. :)

OK, here's a question - I see the can is small (an advantage in terms of travel), but I was wondering how it does if you route your long primary hose around it. Is it big enough to reliably hold the hose in position?

Mike

Sure, it holds long hose just fine.

Got mine last Friday and all I can say is WOW! This is a great quality product at an outstanding price. This is a really bright light and you won't regret this purchase especially when you compare it to the regular brands of lighting- and he packages them better than the regular brands:)

I finally wrote a manual for this thing, hope it helps:

ADD Inflicting Thoughts: Travel Dir Light Manual

Also price is set at $225 shipped in US, $235 with hard handle and $20 gets you extra battery.

New batch is baking as we speak., put your orders in lead time 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom