Traveling question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am the type of person who can relate to the immature O-rings out there to the maturity of someone who is all business.
I am all business in the hotel room, thank you very much.. :brows:

Immature? Me? You jest..

jepuskar once bubbled...
All business in the hotel room? Hey hey, lets leave your night job out of this.

uhh ohh....here we go. :)
and damn you for luring me into this thread...now Iguana Don is really gonna give me crap for posting to the women's forum too much..

Jason beware of Chickdiver....she is armed and dangerous....In Canada with our gun laws she would either be a cop or a drug dealler...but the drug deallers dont bother getting the permits. LOL

Neither cop nor drug dealer, just a single girl who often travels long distances alone....

chickdiver once bubbled...
Neither cop nor drug dealer, just a single girl who often travels long distances alone....

but I was wondering how the concealed weapon thing works from state to state - i.e. chickdiver has a permit for Florida, but say she travels to Ohio - does the Florida permit "apply" while she's in Ohio, or does she need to "temporarily register" while in Ohio, etc., etc.? What about international travel? Not that I have a gun or anything, but this question came to mind as I read the responses.

Florida has a reciprocal agreement with a number of states, so my permit applies there. Otherwise, you take your chances. International travel I have no idea about, but I bet it is difficult.

I just love how one thread can branch off into soo many subtopics.

Women divers are cool, but women who carry guns are awesome.

Now women divers who carry guns are just beyond description. :)

jepuskar once bubbled...
I just love how one thread can branch off into soo many subtopics.
Don't hijack a thread...the mods get angry when you stray off topic too much...

:hiding: <---looking out for mods!

I drive a big truck, too- does that make me even better?:D

Back
Top Bottom