Treasure Coast Shore Diving Events

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thread has risen. I'm still planning to organize shore dives and pot-luck BBQs during the summer. Anyone else interested?

My son and I are interested. We are in Port St. Lucie.

Steve-- I intend to a lot of yak diving in this area starting in August. The SB YAK dive club is where I hope to get the exposure with some local word of mouth. I would love to go on any divew you plan your spear trip I went on was 100% on the mark.

Steve,

I'm interested. I'm in Palm Bay / Melbourne area. If there is anything I can do to assist please let me know.

Thanks,

diving_emtp

how are the shore dive conditions up that way with the flat spell we have had the last several days?

DTimmy I went out 05/06 and it was 2-3 choppy but at around 15' I could see the bottom. I did not stay long as I had a limited time between court cases this rotation off. I was yak training more than snorkeling. THe temp was around high 70's I am guessing. I had a short sleeved shorty and did not shiver.. I am a WWW -- I dive 7mm and hood in winter.

My scheleduled days off change. I work 5-2 / 5-3 rotation and My weekends off is coming up starting June 5 and 6 -- Hope to see divers in the Treasure Coast area soon...

I would love to dive on the treasure coast myself, wife and son have just got certified and we would love to shore dive until we feel more comfortable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom