Treasure Coast Shore Diving Events

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now this sounds like a dive that fits into my budget...free. Let me know what kind of food you want me to bring and when this shindig will take place and I will be there!

Thanks for the invite!
Sandy

I will be diving this area July 28th, 29th, 30th and through August 5th. ---

Sandy -- Cajun Heart... oh man.. Boudan , Jimablaya, Crawdads, -- yummy

Hi Steve.

I just sent you my email in a pm to add me to the list. Would really be interested in some shore diving. I've been to Bathtub, the Georges Valentine and Pepper Park over the last month and they have all been great. There is a lot of fish life out and about!

Luke

I am new to the board and am very interested in these expeditions. I live in Melbourne and would gladly buzz down to the Vero/Wobasso area mid week per say to give a report. As the conditions only improve southward. I just purchased a book called Underwater Florida 11th. edition by Ned Deloach that lists many beach dives as well as a complete expedition guide for all of Florida. Driving directions, parking, and underwater nav directions to find the structure as well. Very well put together and informative in my opinion. Any one in the area feel free to send me a message and possibly hook up for a dive or 10...lol... Count me in as well and any way I can help let me know. We tried Wobasso early July and viz was ZERO! continued to Bathtub and it was awesome! We have been blessed with rather calm conditions this year and hopefully it will stay that way. None of my friends dive so I'm hoping to find some good buds here and get back in the water. So any of you guys feel free to shoot me a PM and maybe set something up. Here is a link to Bathtub which has a webcam and tide chart as well. Thanks and hope to hear from ya guys.

Bathtub Beach - Martin County, Florida

Hi everyone. I haven't checked out the board in a while. I'm happy to see this thread. I live near Orlando but my brother just moved to Stuart and I've been looking for some dive spots there since I'd have a place to stay. Finding some cool spots off the shore would be awesome. I might be going down this week to help him set up so I hope to get a feel of where these spots are. I would definitely be interested in meeting other people who would like to dive the area.

Would anyone be interested in planning a meetup for Aug 1 or 2?

hi y'all,
I live in Daytona but would surely drive down to do shore dives with you---never shore dove before but it sounds like a great time. Hit me up when the next time is.
I am avail. fri-sun

Mini Season in Fort Pierce. There will be tons of people shore diving. Bring full tanks because the local dive shops will have tanks out the door and open all night. I remember the local shop with 350 tanks in the lot at Midnight and the compressor going full tilt, they are open all night those two nights.

Mini Season in Fort Pierce. There will be tons of people shore diving. Bring full tanks because the local dive shops will have tanks out the door and open all night. I remember the local shop with 350 tanks in the lot at Midnight and the compressor going full tilt, they are open all night those two nights.

Don't forget your fishing license and lobster stamp!:dance3: Unfortunately, I cannot do weekdays. I owe I owe so off to work I go!

And yes, Eric, except for the boudin, I can cook all of the above. But Gumbo and Jambalaya are my specialties...but the ingredients for "the good stuff - jambalaya" costs up to $100. But then that will also feed 8-10 hungry adults (depending on their appetite)! :D

Sandy

If I may add just a bit of info to some newer who may be considering beach entry for mini season. It can be quite busy out there and parking on the water/shallow reefs may be just as bad if not worse than on land. So with that said be cautious, don't forget the flag. Oh yeah as always keep your eyes peeled for those fast moving thunderstorms and be ready to put your MMA skills to use if you happen to stumble upon that 15 pounder!!!!

If anyone is considering going in the Sebastian/Vero area and needs a buddy shoot me a PM. I don't really eat those things but love the catch and would enjoy sharing some knowledge and getting some wet time.

I would like to dive in the area on Aug 1 or 2. I"m hoping that since this will be after the close of mini season that it shouldn't be so crowded. Since I don't know the area, I would like to try a spot that isn't too difficult to find. I"m leaning toward Bathtub Beach but I'm open to other suggestions. I might try to get some people from my dive club to come. If anyone else would like to join in, that would be cool too. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom