Trip Report – Beaches Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're already shelling out a bunch of money to go to Beaches (where diving is included), it's kind of a waste of money to then go with another dive operator. I assume it's also a waste of time, unless they can also pick you up from the Beaches dock. Beaches offers an awfully convenient way to combine a dive vacation with a family vacation, even if it's not optimal as a dive vacation.

I've been to that Beaches twice. I had some cattle-boat dives where I wasn't impressed with the DMs at all, and I had some great dives with perfectly competent DMs. Saw reef sharks more than once. I felt like the trick was to somehow get yourself on the overflow boat.

Last edited:
We did Beaches as non divers with our young son back in '06 and '07. Spent 10K including flights for a 2bedroom jan3-10 in '07.

Over the 2 week Christmas break this year and last we spent about the same for condos AND 10 days of diving for the 3 of us.

Beaches so isn't close to worth what they charge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom