Trip Report - Blue XTSea / Casa Mexicana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

susan6868:
Jarret-
One question for you since you did the same trip as us and maybe you had a better idea.

Sorry, I missed this question the first time around but it looks like Christi didn't. Yep, Blue XT Sea handles all the gear. We did a shore dive on Friday afternoon and didn't have to wrangle our gear again until we were headed to the airport. That was a very nice touch from BXTS as well and one of many great things I forgot to mention in my trip report.

My buddy and I did this combination this summer and Christi's op was everything I had heard. Casa Mexicana was excellent for us. We had stayed in a condo before and although the privacy was nice the location of the hotel, the buffet etc. was well worth it. My buddy has dove in Cozumel many more times than I have and he has another operator that he has used and he wants to go back to them but ONLY because he is a regular and more comfortable with the other shop. He doesn't like to do a back roll and Christi's boat required this. My son and I will use Christi's again and again.

AggieDad:
He doesn't like to do a back roll and Christi's boat required this.

That's curious. Is there a reason for that or just a preference on his part?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom