Trip Report--Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have some cool video of an orange and black seahorse. I'll post the link.

Speaking of video....if I want to sell my video camera and housing on Ebay can I post a link to it on here somewhere or will I be breaking some kind of rule?

You got it all wrong!

Spectre once bubbled...

Not a chance. Seahorses just get caught in your teeth; and there isn't enough meat on 'em for a filling meal. You've got to find a bunch if you even want to fry 'em up for a sandwich.

Spectre, don't you get out? Seahorses are just for entertainment. Tarpon, now that's the meal!

ScubaFishee once bubbled...
Spectre, don't you get out? Seahorses are just for entertainment.

That's what I'm saying. You're the one that brought up that seahorses were better than turtles... I can't comment on the tarpon as I've not ever tried one of them [I hear they are a little gamey].

But yes, Seahorses _are_ entertaining. I was up in a bar in Killington at the beginning of the ski season. They had a barrel of seahorses at the bar [as well as other games]. I could get the chain of 14, but I couldn't get that 15th without knocking it off the bar.

jepuskar once bubbled...
I do have some cool video of an orange and black seahorse. I'll post the link.

Speaking of video....if I want to sell my video camera and housing on Ebay can I post a link to it on here somewhere or will I be breaking some kind of rule?

Told ya Jep could find the seahorses!!! Okay now, pay up!

Jep, can't wait to see the video. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom