Trip Report - NAD Resort - Lembeh - October 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too can only see one picture (great shot by the way). I think you need to check your privacy settings on the other images, I'm guessing they are not public which is why you can see them but we can't.

I also must add I had great service from NAD Lembeh, when I was there in May this year. There was a mix up (most likely my fault as I sent a reply to email from my mobile phone which can be a bit dodgy at times) about my arrival time, a quick call to Simon and everything was resolved and I was diving that night. I had a great time and will hopefully be back next year.

OK try again. Lembeh Dive Trip - Oct 2011 - a set on Flickr

I'm new to Flikr, the pics were all set to "Anyone" but I changed a few of the other settings so hopefully you can see them all now.

We will definitely be back in Lembeh soon.

Almitch i was starting to feel stipid :D now i can see them,nice shots.like the snake.Frogfish super :D mine are nearly ready :D

Last edited:
No no it was all me being stupid! That sea snake was the biggest I have seen, it was as long as me. At the point I took that shot he was starting to get super interested in my focus light and I chickened out and backed off a bit.

Back
Top Bottom