trip report-promise sink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

someone said the videos weren't working for people who aren't my facebook friends so I put em on youtube. they should work now

Thanks for sharing this. Sounds like a great time.

I was going to ask about the steels for O2 bottles, but it's been answered. See? Post a trip report, one fewer pestery question to answer down the road :)

LOL, I went there Saturday morning and thought the same thing. We need a good idea on how to make a cheap lift ( like skiers use ) to get up and down that damn hill.
Carry them you pansy!

Marchand and I used his machete to clear the parking area a bit further back to save on the walk, so we contribute to the laziness when we can.

Thanks for sharing this. Sounds like a great time.

I was going to ask about the steels for O2 bottles, but it's been answered. See? Post a trip report, one fewer pestery question to answer down the road :)

if you guys like the trip reports we'll keep posting them. we don't tend to get much response so we don't post them

Carry them you pansy!

Marchand and I used his machete to clear the parking area a bit further back to save on the walk, so we contribute to the laziness when we can.

I will carry them just as soon as you love Little River :D

Nice report and great videos, LiteHedded. That water looked pretty!

Peace,
Greg

aj tried to trick me into diving church for the longest time. no dice! im too old for that silliness

The entrance to church and most of the side passages are best done in SM anyway :/ The majority of the main passage is easy BM, but I think you'll not be very clean in the first 70' of cave with tanks on your back :(

...and you can swim the entire cave in an hour or so.

Sounds like a good time! The idea of a space underwater so big that you had to fan three people across to reacquire the line gives me a bit of the willies, though!

when you think about where that space is... in conjunction to where we park at some of these caves.... I get the willies too...

Wakulla County has these cool signs that let you know when you drive under caves too.

if you guys would kindly not drive over the wakulla/leon cave system while we're down there it would be much appreciated
kthnx

turns out the line was like right next to me. took a while to find that sucker though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom