Trip to any where - Groups with space

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Robin,

Are there any boats out of Ft lauderdale that you would recomend? My first dive experience was on a Live aboard for a week in the Turks and Cocaos when i was about 12. That is really what i want, but he resorts seem to have more information and they also seem to be easier to get to.

I may go as soon as march if it is a domestic trip. Asia may have to wait a couple months.

For information on diving in Florida, I would post down on the Florida Forum. :D There are lots of dive ops from Jupiter, Palm Beach, Boynton, Boca Raton, Pompano, Ft. Lauderdale, down to the Keys. I have been diving twice in Fla, once to Key Largo and once to Ft Lauderdale/Boynton areas. Very different diving at each! Key Largo is much easier, shallower diving with very little current. SE Fla coast is drift diving and lots of wrecks.
The guys down on the Fla Forum can give you great information on who they recommend and if there are any groups for you to join in.

robin:D

We have had several divers drop out of our Palau Aggressor Live-Aboard Dive Trip. In an effort to fill the trip we are offering a discount of $300 Off the trip price. With this discount the cost for the Palau Aggressor II is only $2,735 instead of $3,035. This discounted price INCLUDES the fuel surcharge!

Å¢ Trip of a Lifetime! That is how participants described the diving on our 2005 trip to Palau. We have been diving in many places around the world and Palau is still our all time favorite. Palau is also listed in the book "1000 Place to See Before You Die: A Travelers Life Lesson. The lush, tropical islands of Palau are a sight to behold.

We still have space open on the April 26-May 3, 2009 trip. We will be staying on the live-aboard boat űalau Aggressor II? one of the premier live-aboard dive vessels. These dates are the actual ÅÐnboard dates. Additional travel days will be necessary at both ends. Individuals interested in this trip will want to call Jim ASAP (804)402-6601.

The Republic of Palau is 900 miles southwest of Guam and 400 miles south of Yap at the western-most edge of Micronesia in the Pacific. Palau is north of New Guinea and east of the Philippines.

We will be aboard the Palau Aggressor II from Sunday afternoon to the following Sunday morning, with five and one-half days of diving. The boat departs from port on Monday morning around 5:30 a.m. Diving begins Monday morning and ends Saturday afternoon when the Palau Aggressor II returns to port. Most guests make four to five dives a day.
Please take a look at the attached Aggressor brochure for additional information.

The discounted trip price is $2,735, plus air.

Included in the above price: Accommodations aboard the yacht, diving, compressed air tanks, weights and weight belts, airport transfers on day of arrival and departure, meals and snacks, non-alcoholic and local alcoholic beverages and fuel surcharges are included in the charter rate.

Please call me at (804) 402-6601 for additional information on the trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you,
Jim McNeal

THE DIVE SHOP
Located in the Shops at Tripps
9320 West Broad Street, Suite H & I
Richmond, VA 23294
(804) 270-0700
Email us at: info@TheDiveShopRichmond.com

Please Note: Double occupancy rate cannot be guaranteed if you do not sign up with another individuals. We will do all we can to match you up with another traveler but cannot guarantee roommates. Adjustments will be made to rates as necessary. All dive trips are non-refundable. Itinerary and number of dives is subject to change and contingent upon weather conditions, boat operation, etc. Changes will not result in a refund. All trips are subject to cancellation. Participants provide their own airfare and the Aggressor requires that you obtain Diver Insurance (DAN.org or DiveAssure.org). DIVE Insurance is NOT trip/travel insurance. We also strongly recommend Trip/Travel Insurance. Diver Insurance and Trip Insurance is NOT included in the price of our trips.

I'm looking for someone to share lodging expenses with in the lower Keys (Little Torch Key) March 21-28. I'll be diving with Innerspace. Diving is super easy and the small boat and divemaster always in the water is a real bonus for a new diver. Send me a PM if you are interested in the details. I have rented a small house and you would have your own private room. Vickie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom