Trip to Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My main concern is usually the airplane ride down. I tend to take wither a multi-vitamin or Airborne for a few days prior to flying, and have some orange juice on the plane for some extra vitamin C.

Once in Cozumel, between doing beach/water/outdoors activities and the fact that most restaurants are actually still somewhat open to the outside air circulation, I'm not really that concerned with catching things there. We also bring Zyrtec and Flonase just in case.
f
I stay really aware of my sinuses year round for exactly this reason. At the first sign of congestion, I start using my NeilMed (basically a neti pot) to clean things out and keep them irrigated. I also make sure I'm taking decongestants when this happens (not while diving, just when feeling something coming) to make sure I don't give anything a chance to start growing up there. Have fun in Coz!!!
Thanks for the info!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom