Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

try HMS Minnow docked in back of the Key Largo Holiday Inn...Jeff Jarvis is captain/owner and he operates a six pack.....smaller boat and he gets to moorings earlier than the bigger boats. Believe me...it pays to be first on the sites in terms of number of fish. Can't tell youhow many times we've been on the Benwood or Molasses and had the spot to ourselves- tons of fish until the boats showed up and dump out 20-25 divers and snorkelers. We've dived with Jeff for 7 or 8 years now and his operation is great if you want to avoid cattleboats.

My son(16) , daughter (11) and I dove with Silent world a year ago. We stayed at the Ocean Point Suites facility.

No complaints about Silent World they were helpful wether it was working me my newly certified daughter and I or my more experienced son and I.

I stayed at the Key West Inn this weekend, $89 a night. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable, great location.

I dove with Rainbow Reef (reef dives) and loved it. Partied with the Ocean Divers group afterwards. I don't think you can go wrong in Key Largo.

I am going to Key Largo in June does anyone have any reccomendations on a boat and a place to stay.

Go with Chris Brown at silent world dive center, they have lodging near by, and a great shop, and boat

It's A Dive at the Marriott... done lots of dives with them and they never fail to impress. Ditto on the package deals comments above.

Its a Dive is under new ownership. I haven't heard anything about them, I'm sure they're fine but just wanted to mention that. Pirate Island Divers. The Marriott is quite spendy but really nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom