Trip to the Flower Gardens Marine Sanctuary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright guys, right now I am looking at the 27th of July as a good day to go. I called Diver's Emporium based out of Crestview, FL and they are telling me they have 2 maybe 3 spots left to book. Dixie Land Divers, and Tulsa Aquanauts also have days available for this trip, I will be calling them shortly, could not get through to either today. It will be $460 for all air and $550 for all nitrox diving.

I have been getting and hearing a lot of good things from these shops, as well as those I talk to who have dove the FG's. I think that this will be a real good bang-for-the-buck kind of trip and am looking forward to hearing from you guys about it.

Any question you may call the shop, Bay Breeze Dive Center at 850-934-8363

C.T.

Is the $550.00 the price going through bay breeze or is that the pirce going through Fling Charters ?

Fling doesn't sell retail only wholesale, if you book they will just do the booking through whatever shop has contracted for that trip. It doesn't matter much what shop you book with esp. if you don't know the other members, as the only thing they really do is provide a trip leader aka tank filler.

The shop is only acting as a way to allow easier communication for us planning the trip. It's a lot easier to have everyone going through us, as far as planning, than for there to be eight phone calls out to three different shops booking spaces. We are doing this as a Shop trip for those of us who want to travel and dive together as friends. It is a way for the employees and clients, as well as the community, to form stronger bonds while having a lot of fun diving.

C.T.

well put Curt....

In addition to that with all the time and planning effort which costs the shop money if we were to set up a trip and made money on it that would only be fair. the shops planning trips are making money on the trips and rightfully so.

Robert if you have some issue with Bay Breeze and the shop making money on services then by all means use another shop or don't go at all....

We are working directly with Fling about some additional options for dates this year for another trip but they may be during the week.

Once I get dates I will post some options and if anyone is interested let us know and we will set up another trip.

Thanks,

C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom