Trip to the Flower Gardens Marine Sanctuary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlos r u going to the panama city dive JUST ASKING HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Trip leaders don't do fills any more. They added a new crew position a couple years ago.

You're thinking of the Spree, I was a trip leader on the Fling last July, I filled tanks.

I am a moderator of the thread and am here to keep the peace. Robert, Please post your invites somewhere else! You should ask yourself if you're doing this to upset Carlos or is there something to be gained by the West Florida Dive Club by posting this?

this is supposed to be where u can post what ever u want freedom of speach i think it s very childish for those to edit what i have posted i am going to keep posting what ever i want this site is not owned by bay breeze dive center carlos or by mrxray al though they think they owen iti am going to keep psoting what ever i want on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally highly value freedom of speech but freedom to harrass and try to hurt others isn't in the constitution or bill of rights and has no place in this forum or any other for that matter.

Well unless that is the purpose of the forum and it isn't here. This is about diving and having a good time.

The Spree operated in Flower Gardens until last week, now it has moved to Key West.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom