Trip to the Flower Gardens Marine Sanctuary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is supposed to be where u can post what ever u want freedom of speach

No, it isn't. This is a privately owned site, not a govt operated forum therefore you do not have any "freedom of speech" rights. You must comply with the TOS and you can be censored, suspended, or banned for violations.

NetDoc has informed me that he has been banned from this Forum. Sorry everyone for the issues he may have caused.

I intercepted the email so I'll just post it up here:eyebrow:

Thursday/Friday - June 4 5; June 11 12; July 2 3; July 9 10; July 16 17
Monday/Wednesday June 8 10
Saturday/Sunday October 24 25; October 31 November 1

If anybody has anymore questions, feel free to ask or call the shop (850) 934-8363
C.T.

Alright guys, right now I am looking at the 27th of July as a good day to go. I called Diver's Emporium based out of Crestview, FL and they are telling me they have 2 maybe 3 spots left to book. Dixie Land Divers, and Tulsa Aquanauts also have days available for this trip, I will be calling them shortly, could not get through to either today. It will be $460 for all air and $550 for all nitrox diving.

I have been getting and hearing a lot of good things from these shops, as well as those I talk to who have dove the FG's. I think that this will be a real good bang-for-the-buck kind of trip and am looking forward to hearing from you guys about it.

Any question you may call the shop, Bay Breeze Dive Center at 850-934-8363

C.T.

I don't know where you got your prices from, but at those prices it is less than the Fling sells for wholesale. Divers Emporium are selling trips for 565.00 air, and 655.00 nitrox, they have 1 space available. Tulsa Aquanauts has no spaces available, I am even looking to pick up 3 more spaces. Dixie Land Divers, I don't know what they have. They haven't returned emails or phone calls.

I have been 3 times before, twice on the Spree (will be missed) and once on the Fling. If you get a chance, do make this trip.

June 11 12

Too bad that isn't a 3 day! Yall could have got me a super good b-day present!! HAHA! Is the 2 day less expensive than the 3? If so, how much?

I don't know where you got your prices from, but at those prices it is less than the Fling sells for wholesale. Divers Emporium are selling trips for 565.00 air, and 655.00 nitrox

I think UW Angler called one of the shops and got quoted the lower price....maybe the shop misunderstood....

Of course 3 day trips are more than 2 day trips. Don't have the numbers in front of me but I'm thinking it's about $150/day for trips more than 2 days. Another possible reason for the price discrepancies is weekday trips are priced lower than weekend trips. The wholesale discount is not that much and I doubt you'll find much price difference shop to shop as long as you are comparing apples to apples.

I talked to Diver's Emporium about a specific day, beginning of the week in mid June, and those are the prices they quoted me. At the time they had two maybe three spots left, I am not sure what they have left, I will call up on Monday and see where we stand.

CT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom