Trips for singles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Melanie, and LadyDiver,
Thanks for the nice words. Melanie and I did speak on the phone today, so we could both see that we are not truck drivers goofing off on line! Ha!
We are both serious divers indeed, and the same age, with a common backround.
If Melanie can work out the air she will join us on the group Bonaire trip in March.
That will make 10 women and 8 men! I'm so overjoyed by this.
Like I told her on the phone, women have to stick together and if we don't have buddies, but still want to dive, we have to feel safe. I screen everyone carefully and will not just let anyone go. (Remember this is my vacation too) If men come off wanting to go to "pick women up" or women thinking the same thing, this trip is NOT for you. It's about meeting single divers, enjoying the ocean, and making life long friends.
Looks like I'm going to have 5 spaces left total.
Mel, nice talking to you today, and once again Lady thanks for the nice words.
Dive the Planet!

Melanie,
Sorry I couldn't help you with the singles thing, I have a life long buddy.
Just had to reel Mario in. When he gets like that he starts foaming at the mouth. But he's much better now. He gets that way when he's been outta the water to long. So I have to get a bucket of sea water & pour over his head, then he's OK for awhile. His shots consists of a mixture of kelp, squid & pond scum. the raw meat is fresh fish. He'll be OK for a couple of days now. You're safe.

This ya need to know

Don

Dr Don(na) knows what (s)he's talking about! :D Which poses an interesting questions for the docs on the board... If I were to go buy a waterbed and fill it with seawater, would I benefit from a sort of osmosis type effect?:wink:

Don, on a personal note... why do you have to go scaring off women all the time. Can't you just tell them I'm mentally challenged or something? It's not like I do it on purpose... crack does have side effects:wink: Thank god there's plenty of sea cucumbers for my kelp salad's.

Melanie, WAAAAAAAZZZUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Hey in all seriousness, both Don and I do have things to contribute from time to time, with time you will see that we just try to lighten the mood sometimes. Sometimes it's just difficult to portray humor when posting on a thread. This doesn't mean I love you any less:wink: it just means we should take it slow... hehe... LOL!

Mario :D

Beachman,
Didn't mean to burst your bubble at all.
Get off that bar and come down and dive with us!

Whenever I am looking at travel stuff it always priced for double occupancy. Sounds offputting right from the start. If anything like you are asking for exists, I'd be interested.

Steve,
I hope you feel differently after talking to me today.
I think we'll have a great time in Bonaire!

For anyone who is interested, I have signed up for Natasha's Bonaire trip. I'm looking forward to a great winter vacation! :)

Steve,
In the last week or so, it's been a pleasure talking to you and sharing emails.
I know everyone is looking forward to the warm waters of Bonaire. From everything I've heard we're going to be so blown away, we'll want to go back!
The group is now 11 rooms and all of us are first time Bonaireians! I still have one room left, so there's still time for anyone that wants to cure the winter blues!
Dive the Planet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom