Trying to have fun with a bad situation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

325?

dive = 65x3 dives = 195

125 (cost of a condo at a private yacht club)

195+125 = 320

hmm, save 5 bucks and have a bigger, nicer place to stay (2 bd rm, 2 bth, livng rm, kitchen, etc)

Even better..... At Silent World,

3 trip package at Silent World--$177 (rates for August, 2007)
Condo from Speargirl $125

Total--$302

CoolTech:
... And, I will serve the food :wink:

Oh this is to good to pass up two men waiting on me :D whats my chances of having the dishes cleaned:huh: it has a dishwasher:wink: and can Kris come she needs to be waited on too.

too*:wink:

CoolTech:
325?

dive = 65x3 dives = 195

125 (cost of a condo at a private yacht club)

195+125 = 320

hmm, save 5 bucks and have a bigger, nicer place to stay (2 bd rm, 2 bth, livng rm, kitchen, etc)

I hope you are better a diving then you are at doing math and reading.

325 for 3 NIGHTS in a hotel and 3 DIVE trips

125 X 3 (for the 3 nights in the condo) + 195 (diving for 1 person) + 195 (diving for 2nd person) = $765

$765 divide by 2 = $382.50 per person.

Now granted it has been awhile since I was in a math class, but last time I checked $325 was less then $382.50.

Even if you get the diving package at silent world for $177, mine is still cheaper.

ScubaAdam:

125 X 3 (for the 3 nights in the condo) + 195 (diving for 1 person) + 195 (diving for 2nd person) = $765

Now granted it has been awhile since I was in a math class, but last time I checked $325 was less then $382.50.

Even if you get the diving package at silent world for $177, mine is still cheaper.

I hope you are better "a" diving than your are at math and reading.

I will chime in now, First off you have failed to mention what hotel and dive company you are using, so we have no way of checking out your "story" :no and second not to praise one company over another here but I know for a fact that Silent World uses Holiday Inn and my townhouses to book peoples stays and they have really good dive and lodging packages. (They also don't put people in dirty/bug infested places).

And as for Kawama Yacht Club they are "MY" rentals and I am very proud to be able to say that they are $125 a night tax included. Which by the way you also did not mention taxes either.:no All anyone is trying to say here is that if you want to stay at a very nice place for a flat rate of $125 a night have a beach, tennis courts, marina, pools, jetty, salt water lake filled with tropical fish, tiki huts, private tiki huts looking out over the Atlantic and have a real home to come to with 24hr security guards this is your best bet.

Kawama's 3 x 125 = 375 flat rate for 3 days
For diving call dive shops and get rates all have pkg rates and will be more than happy to let you know Try Silent World , Blue Water and Conch Republic, Cristal Clear and get some rates.

It's not nice to bash people on here.:shakehead you should be ashamed of yourself. It takes a bigger person to just put your comments on here and not try to start a war.:10:

Becky

ScubaAdam:

Guess it was my mistake when you said, "A group of buddies and me are down to Key Largo in August ", I assumed that a "group" was more than 2.

But, if you consider 2 total a "group" then, my math is wrong. I calculated based on 3 (the minimum to be classified as a group). If you have a larger group, my math is also wrong, as the price will drop from there :)

So, based on 3 people, your cost would be $125 + $195 = $320 per person (based on a "group"). Which, the last time I checked was simple math (Perhaps it was the English language that got in the way)

It could be a dialect problem. I being from Northern Florida and you from Central Florida; or it could be an Atlantic Coast/Gulf Coast dialect issue. Either way glad everything was figured out.

ScubaAdam:
It could be a dialect problem. I being from Northern Florida and you from Central Florida; or it could be an Atlantic Coast/Gulf Coast dialect issue. Either way glad everything was figured out.
Huh, born and raised in Fl., and I've never heard of that one for a group :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom