tubataha trip in mid may?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi christian:

the tubba season runs till very early june... there are a decent number of liveaboards available but the premium ones are the tristar and the explorer/expedition fleet...

the departure dates will be on their respective websites... i don't know them at the moment but if you google them it should appear

the guys ought to be online soon or on monday to give more cents to the question

Jag

boat schedules for Tristar and Explorer around the time of your preffered departure date are as follows:

TRISTAR: May 12-17, 18-23

EXPLORER:
Apo : May 11-16
Oceanic: May 13-18, 20-25
Stella Maris: May 12-17, 20-25
Borneo: May 12-17, 19-24​

Unfortunately, the last time I checked the Tristar and all Explorer boats were already fully-booked on those dates (most people make reservations at least 2 months in advance). However, you might still want to check their websites in case some guests cancelled

You might also want to try Vasco - contact Paolo 09209548841, (048)4345753

It sure is a hot dive site.

CLA..you mean there is some other operators possibly doing the trip there as well?

I am pretty new to Philippines. Thinking of departing from Batangas..some 4 hours away from Manila. Any idea the rough cost to do so?

Another choice is from PP airport but is alittle more costly though...for some budget divers like myself will defintely opt for the cheaper option.

Any other suggestions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom