Turkey Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is that Rodger, Jean, myself and 3 others altogether? There might be as few SB stickers around - although i might have to get another supply off Netdoc to hand out at these dives :wink:

Actually, I will bring a few if anyone wants one. Ummmm, Manatee burgers! :11ztongue

Another good dive at Blue Spring today. I want to thank my fellow turkeys for coming out this morning. We did about 35-40mins bottom time in the cavern, then a nice pleasant 15 min drift down the run. It was nice to go in and just have a fun dive again there after the recent more technical cavern dives (with lights and reels). Sorry i couldnt be up for two dives, but my ears werent fully cooperative - i hope they are in line for tomorrow and saturday's diving though. Just thankfully i have a day off to get things done and just relax :wink:

I echo what Simon said, it was a beautiful day to be diving. There were only 3 groups in the springs today, two of the groups were SB'er. Jean came from Jacksonville to dive with us. All had a great time. Water was very clear! I'll be diving there again Sunday 11/28 if anyone wants to join me?

metaldector:
I echo what Simon said, it was a beautiful day to be diving. There were only 3 groups in the springs today, two of the groups were SB'er. Jean came from Jacksonville to dive with us. All had a great time. Water was very clear! I'll be diving there again Sunday 11/28 if anyone wants to join me?

I know I had fun, we actually went on the second dive, but dont worry, it was exactly the same as the first dive... I took a couple of pictures, they are at:

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=280251101417090542/l=37634406/cobrandOid=1000111/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

I will put some on my webpage later (www.joelaw.8k.com , PHOTO), for now, there is a turkey and stuffing matter to deal with...

Great dive! Happy turkey!

Great photos, i even like the couple i am in drifting down the river and hanging for my safety stop. My roommate uses some kind of photoshop stuff to remove some of the green - i have no idea what he does, but i may get him to hit a couple of those :wink:

for the pictures. Love those digetal cameras. I didn't realize you were taking pictures! A couple of shots of me that I'll work on in photoshop. Let's dive again sometime.

metaldector you have another group on Sunday? I'm going to do my best to meet you there Sunday morning. 8 or 9?

purduepete007:
metaldector you have another group on Sunday? I'm going to do my best to meet you there Sunday morning. 8 or 9?

What time is best for you? Park opens at 8AM and sometimes is full by 10 AM. Meet me at the front gate but let me know the best time for you as you are traveling from Tampa and I'm just 40 minutes from there. Do you need directions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom