tusa bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seabird24

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hi all was looking into buying my own gear . the tusa stuff seems to fit me better than other brands i have mask ,fins ,and boots . my question is has anyone used the tusa conquest bc and did you like it . my dive shop can get it but have to order it and i'm stuck if i don't like it.

thank you

These are nice BCDs, great features and very well made units. I like their weight pocket retention system better than most others.

I have the model that proceeded the Conquest. I really like it. It is well made and will be more than I will ever need for recreational diving.
The conquest has a couple of things I like better than mine: it has extra grommets to mount a knife and the retractor/octa pocket on the right shoulder. I have tried in vain to locate and install some grommets on mine in order to mount the knife. I have installed a retractor for my gauges, but I would prefer the grommet through hole.
Bottom line, if I were buying today I'd go for it.

I can't spea specificly to the Conquest, but I have been happy with Tusa. I have about 25 dives on my Tusa X-Pert, a back-inflate model, and I'm very happy it so far. Their customer service is very good as well. I had a missing row of stitches on trim weight pocket that I noticed after a few dives and they quickly replaced it with a brand new BCD, no questions asked.

Tusa Conquest is a very nice BCD, I'd own one if I could use one during classes, BUT can't.
Regards !

I have a Tusa Platina Evolution as a back-up/travel B.C. I like it a lot. Very well built.

The Tusa X-Pert is a great BC. I am not sure what you are looking for in a BC. Your requirements will be the key to your choice of model. If you like Tusa, they make good quality gear. It is becoming more and more difficult to make choices due the number of good manufactures and available technology.

Back
Top Bottom