TUSA Zensee Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife just got the Tusa Ino Pro, which fits beautifully. We installed the anti fog film and use defog before each dive and it has never had ANY issues with fogging. Works brilliantly!
After a year of diving the film in mine is bubbling a bit but still effective. It's in between my eyes so it doesn't bother my vision. :). They do sell replacement film which is nice (and would work with any mask).

I guess now’s a good time to follow up:

I’m 30+ dives in with my Zensee. Zero issues at all with quality or comfort of the mask. When prepped it defogs georgeously with baby shampoo, and is stunningly clear. It fits my face and seals perfectly. I’ve not had a single leak in it once I figure out the trick: the silicone is REALLY soft. This is great for sealing to faces but it also means it can curl over slightly on itself when you put it on quickly. Once you splash in, give your OK to the boat and then press around the edges of the mask skirt to ensure it’s properly seated against your face. It will stay there for the entirety of the dive no issues, even if you sneeze down at depth.

It’s my go to mask for anything 60’ and less.

Getting down into the 80-90+ft, the mask still works fine, but the squishy (super comfortable) skirt seems to need to be equalized more than my stiffer Oceanic Shadow. Small issue since it is still supremely comfortable once equalized, I just like my Oceanic better on deep dives.

All in all, Zensee gets a solid A rating from this guy. I love it, it’s my favorite of my masks for general diving, and I don’t even consider another mask unless I know ahead of time that we’re going to break 75’ or so

Is any of you of Asian ancestry, my parents are south east asian and I noticed that my buddies who are of Asian ancestry like the tusa masks as well (small sample le 4 people out of 4 buddies matching this constraint)

I wanted to know if they somehow fit some faces a bit better. Sorry if that sounds a bit strange.
That’s the reason I ended up ordering the non-Pro version of the Zensee when my Mares X-Vu LiquidSkin Sunrise mask ended up at the bottom of Breakwater out of carelessly having on my forehead on the surface. Told my mom to visit the LDS and get a Tusa mask after she told me her Costco one was leaking snorkeling.

I didn’t need the Pro version, it had mirrored/tinted glass. Eyes are the window into a diver’s soul and I want my buddy/guide/instructor to be able to see into mine. From my first 5 minutes of having the Tusa on, I felt an immediate difference. I’m gonna love this mask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom