Two Older divers heading for Bonaire - Boat Dive Operators recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, RJP. I obviously misread the WD site.

I think most boats really tout their Klein trips as the draw... since that option isn't available to shore divers.

For boat dives, check which operators have you carry your own tank to and/or from the boat, and which have the tanks on board for you, so no carrying. Buddy Dive is the latter; I don't know about others.

For boat dives, check which operators have you carry your own tank to and/or from the boat, and which have the tanks on board for you, so no carrying. Buddy Dive is the latter; I don't know about others.

Good advice, but when you check be sure to ask about both taking tanks on and off the boat. My memory may be hazy but I am pretty sure that the last time we dived with BD&A (about 5 years ago) they had the full tanks on the boat when you boarded, but you had to carry the empties back after the dive. Someone please correct me if I have remembered that incorrectly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom