Typhoon Cimaron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi guys. Mike, that problem I was having with the stobes was the Sync Cord. I found the one soldering iron in Lembongan and fixed it but I was late for a dive and did not quite tighten of the cords to the strobe and it floded. It worked until the end of tghe dive but when I was checking the next morning I noticed it had a bunch of corrosion and water in it.

Well, I cleaned it all out and it worked! I got some Mola shots on the last dive I did there. We got back to Manila last night and this morning I met with Paolo over at Road Runner Productions and he had one of the sound guys fix it up and it works fine. I just hope it works for another month...

Paolo says hi to everyone here. We spent most of the day meeting and we had lunch. Thanks Paolo!

jonix:
:gondolalove:

Hehehe

"bald man in a boat". More than one meaning...

Darn, Typhoon Cimaron is slowing down... T1 warning raised in HK... but it looks like I'm flying out of here in a couple hours to cold London...

Diver Dennis:
Hi guys. Mike, that problem I was having with the stobes was the Sync Cord. I found the one soldering iron in Lembongan and fixed it but I was late for a dive and did not quite tighten of the cords to the strobe and it floded. It worked until the end of tghe dive but when I was checking the next morning I noticed it had a bunch of corrosion and water in it.

Well, I cleaned it all out and it worked! I got some Mola shots on the last dive I did there. We got back to Manila last night and this morning I met with Paolo over at Road Runner Productions and he had one of the sound guys fix it up and it works fine. I just hope it works for another month...

Paolo says hi to everyone here. We spent most of the day meeting and we had lunch. Thanks Paolo!
welcome back dennis!!!

Jag

true, who is the bangkero? that is another bald headed guy looking awfully jealous.

jonix:
:gondolalove:

am i missing something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom