U853: June 21, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you'll win any visibility competitions! :D

Can't wait to hear the stories and get out diving with you when you return.
No competition just diffrerent conditions. you guys had a great day. I didn't want to take anything away from that. I just wanted to touch base. It was a great trip.
Karen and I made 24 dives and Sean did great! He made 19 dives, his deepest dive 118', first Shark Feeding and first night dive (which was also with sharks). The Truk Odyssey was exceptional as ever!

No competition just diffrerent conditions. you guys had a great day. I didn't want to take anything away from that.

You didn't it was indeed a great day, I was just joking around with you.

That's great that you guys got to take Sean to a place like that. Not too many kids get a chance like that!

We spent the week on the Truk Odyssey with a group of 16 of our friends.
Karen and I did 24 dives and our son Sean did 19.
We dove the: Kiyozumi Maru, Yamagiri Maru, Hoki Maru, Fumitzuki, Fujikawa Maru,
Heian Maru, Rio De Janeiro Maru, Seiko Maru, Shinkoku Maru, Kensho Maru, Unkai Maru and My favorite, the Nippo Maru. There was also a Shark dive that was great.
Ed I have over 500 shots that I have to go through and edit, i will have to send you some. We got into some areas of the engine rooms etc. that I had never been to before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom