UK Light Cannon opinions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:wink:

Alright...what are you trying to say???? That I got ripped off or that Canadian money is worth nothing....LOL

Just put it on Ebay... people pay stupid prices for things there.

Just advertise it as barely used, $200 MSRP, and start it at $100. Some jackalope will bid it up over MSRP for a USED item.

Ebay is so funny.

-Brandon.

Duncan Campbell:
Alright...what are you trying to say???? That I got ripped off or that Canadian money is worth nothing....LOL

Nah, you got a good deal. A new bulb is $65 USD on LeisurePro, long as it's functional, it's worth at least that.

-Brandon.

$100CAN is a very generous price for that light.....when I bought mine I paid a heck of a lot more.

Also remember, we here in Canada get hosed on every piece of scuba gear we buy since according to *most* manufacturers, Canada does not even exist on the map when it comes to scuba sales.

As for the light, they are great. I used mine and abused mine (dropped it a few times) and it still ticks. Good light output and nice colour temp. You will like it.

I paid over 200 CDN for mine.

also = 50 bucks USD

Back
Top Bottom