Underwater Marriage Proposal?? It works in North Carolina Freshwater!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should have had a []yes []no and a []maybe box on the paper in true elementary school "do you like me?" fashion.
Haha, that is what I did actually! I also made sure to make the "YES" box larger than the other two.. :crafty:

Thanks for the compliment and when your own day does arrive I wish you the best of luck!

Have you considered doing your ceremony underH2O?

Let me be the first to offer my condolences. No, really everyone should take the plunge at least once...or twice.

I always liked Blue Stone. It was the last place I dived before I moved out west two years ago. That day was the first time Travis had gotten out since his stroke. I was glad to see him before we took off.

Good to see that your future wife is a diver. My wife is the best buddy I've ever had. Why, just this year she insisted that I go out and buy myself a new BC as my old one was getting a bit threadbare.

Here's hoping you do as well.

Congratulations!!!

Awwww how sweet are you????? Congrats to you both!!

If you guys need help with the wedding, that happens to be my specialty, so let me know!! :D :D

:hugs: Good luck and best wishes!

Getting married is your specialty?? :confused: (giving Kayla a wide berth!) :rofl3:

Hey, congrats to the two of you!

I have to say it has never worked for me though. I've been proposing to "young" lovelies I see underwater for decades. I guess I should actually get to know them before I pop the question!

What a fantastic post! Thanks for sharing it. And, congratulations to you both! Keep us informed of the plans. :wink:

Oh, I think he means Underwater Proposal or maybe Wedding - not the entire marriage. Good go. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom