Underwater Marriage Proposal?? It works in North Carolina Freshwater!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did she say yes before or after she saw the $20 ring? Either way, if she didn't take it back afterwards, you're a lucky man!

Congrats!

:clapping: and congrats... i hope you will share a lifetime of happiness and very few challanges together :multi: oh i love a wedding!!

Did she say yes before or after she saw the $20 ring? Either way, if she didn't take it back afterwards, you're a lucky man!

Congrats!
Lol, she did check the "Yes" box before I slipped the Target ring on her finger! We now have the real engagement ring narrowed down to the final three contenders..

:clapping: and congrats... i hope you will share a lifetime of happiness and very few challanges together :multi: oh i love a wedding!!
Thank you very much and also to everyone else for all of the well wishes as well as the condolences!! :14:

That is PERFECT! How sweet. Congrats to you both.

Yes I did and liked that idea... at least until it was mentioned to my future bride!

I'm still looking to perform my first underH2O ceremony

Congrats and all that. :D

(Someday I'll get to share my idea, but for now, it remains in the top-secret triple-locked use-of-deadly-force-authorized area inside my head. I'm on about revision 128 or thereabouts. :biggrin:)

Very cool and well done. Congrats to you both!!
Now you're a certified PADI Marriage Proposal Diver!!!!
Awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom