UNEXSCO: Freeport--opinions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60:
yaz,
I haven't had personal experience with UNEXSO but have heard some bad things about them, bad customer service, not enough staff per diver ratio to mention 2 off the top of my head. We dove with Sunn Odyssey Divers in May and had a great time, Nick and Karen are great people and have been in buisness for over 20 years with perfect saftey record, that's saying a lot. they will come to the hotel and pick you up so you don't have to worry about transportation to a fro. consider diving with them here's a link, www.sunnodysseydivers.com

God Bless,
Sharky

Thanks everyone. We ended up booking with the Ocean Reef resort and Grand Bahama Scuba. We liked the combo of having a condo (with grocery store runs, no less!!!) and the way that GBS got back to us right away regarding questions. Unfortunately, it sounds like UNEXSO has gone downhill. I don't dive and was disapointed that they dropped snorkeling from their repertoire, whereas GBS pointed out right away when I could join on the boat for some good snorkeling. Again, thanks, this is SUCH a great board!!! :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom