Unified Dive Industry wants to change DEMA for the better!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If you are a part of our industry then you need to hop on over to: Unified Dive Industry

Wow. The big names are signing up already. ScubaBoard is on there as well! If you really want to try to change how we define the future for the Dive Industry, then this is the way to go!

Viva La Révolution!

Dear Dive industry member,

I would like to direct to you a web site that is pretty self explanatory. www.unifieddiveindustry.com

It is my belief that we as an industry are facing our greatest crises yet. One that in fact has been coming upon us for a long time, long before the current downturn in the economy.

We need now, more so than ever a strong, dynamic and responsive industry association. It is my belief that this could be an important step towards changing how we as a industry chart our future. We need to work on redefining who we are and create a environment that the dive industry can survive now and ultimately grow again into a strong industry. Currently as an industry we are failing. We CAN change that!

Please Consider joining our voices.

Chris Richardson
EDGE GEAR

Last edited:
Dear Dive industry member,

I would like to direct to you a web site that is pretty self explanatory. www.uniteddiveindustry.com

Chris, this is showing as a bad link for me. Is it supposed to be the same as Pete's or different?

Chris, this is showing as a bad link for me. Is it supposed to be the same as Pete's or different?

United or Unified

That is the question.

Netdocs link works.

Yes, I visited that site. I just wasn't sure if Chris was trying to link to the same site and had a typo, or if the link was supposed to go to a different site. I'm assuming typo, but wanted to clarify.

Great idea, I'll happily sign (for what very little thats worth) but I'm not overly optimistic about the outcome.

Great idea, I'll happily sign (for what very little thats worth) but I'm not overly optimistic about the outcome.

step one...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom