Unified Dive Industry wants to change DEMA for the better!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This kind of smacks of "America: Love her or leave her!"

Why can't we talk about things without having to simply leave? I have invested a lot of time and money developing relationships in and around DEMA. I don't feel like I need or want to abandon ship. Go figure!

This is the problem, Pete. Your spending money and encouraging people to attend a show that is run by an organization that has been squandering members dues and DEMA profits on amatuer marketing and other ridiculous expenditures. What motivation does DEMA have to do a complete overhaul when companies continue to support them? There are a lot of companies that stand to lose a lot if DEMA re organizes. We made the decision a few years ago that in the current make up, DEMA as an organization or a trade show was going to do nothing for our bottom line. Stirring the pot against DEMA without backing it up isn't doing anything for the dive industry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom