Upcoming Purple Urchin Dive 7/30/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Eric Sedletzky

I apparently can't DM you... But I'm planning on being there, just need to figure out how to return a rental wetsuit to Seal's when they are closed on sundays and I'm heading back to SF before they open on monday.

@Eric Sedletzky

I apparently can't DM you... But I'm planning on being there, just need to figure out how to return a rental wetsuit to Seal's when they are closed on sundays and I'm heading back to SF before they open on monday.
Leave it with me and I’ll make sure it gets back to them Monday morning.
Do you have tanks?
I have steel tanks, HP 100, LP 85, and a gang of steel 72’s. You’re welcome to use any if those
you want, all you have to do is just pay for the fill.
I think all they have for rent is aluminum 80’s but don’t quote me on that.
Do you have weights?
I’ll PM you my cell number.

Well, it looks like we will have a small tidy group diving on Sunday. Jennifer from Seal’s decided to join us at Stillwater instead of going up to Caspar, yay!
There are also a few sign ups from the shop and at least one confirmed participant from here.
The tide will be high in the mid morning which is great! It’s always easier to dive when there’s some water mass especially working shallow.
At least we will have nice sand to enter and exit on instead of all the slimy rocks like at low tide.

Don’t forget to bring your lunch!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom