Update to Oceanlog?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RAWalker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
It's been a while since we've seen a new revision.
The Oceanic's website is at 2.2.0 which I think is a safe bet for most users.
Some of us have the beta 2.2.3 which is useable after some editing of your past logs. It has some nice new functionality.
It's nearly a month now since we got our hands on that version and I'm starting to wonder what's next?
Is the next release going through more thorough testing before beta or release to the general public?
I'm hopeful that Oceanic releases a piece of software that's of quality to match the hardware and customer service they are known for.
Hey Doug any word?

I'm still on 2.2.0 and waiting until the bugs of anything newer are all worked out.
Just one question:
In the newer versions, is it possible to chose trimix gases or just add them, instead having to chose from Air/21% to 50% as your back gas?

It looks like you can only choose Air or 21% to 50% as before.

Thanx, I hope that one day they'll fix that too.

Doug

When will the Gear Bag be done ? it will then be a nice system apart from Data's request. Bye the way I would like to say tanks for working hard at rectifying all the bugs etc.

I'm still on 2.2.0 and waiting until the bugs of anything newer are all worked out.
Just one question:
In the newer versions, is it possible to chose trimix gases or just add them, instead having to chose from Air/21% to 50% as your back gas?

We'll add it to the list - thanks.

So?
It has been more than a year now, has this been forgotten, or is it still in the works?

Quite a number of bugs have been fixed since version 2.2.0 we are at version 2.2.5 as for trimix I don't believe that Oceanlog or any of the Oceanic computers are trimix compatible.

Alright, I've been away for a while and decided check my dive logs. I was running 2.2 (had some issues but worked adequately). System asked me to check for upgrade, which it did, and I went with the 2.26 download.

Now when I click on the:
- Configuration: Dive Computer

the software crashes with an error box saying "Run Time error '94, invalid use of Null" and the software crashes.

I've already reloaded the software and had the second download do a repair install.

Any helpful thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom